The Director, Business Development will increase the reach and profile of insync business within existing accounts as well as expand the client base in the requested geographies. This role has an established network of clients they will be covering in both market research and consulting. In addition, the person will be responsible for identifying, cultivating new relationship and new business in new accounts. The Director of Strategic Client Services will leverage strategic thinking, facilitation skills and brand building expertise.
- Sell insync’s unique offerings to pharmaceutical and wellness companies.
- Independently develop contacts, cold calling, where necessary, and manage pipeline of client activity.
- Establish and cultivate meaningful, long lasting client relationships that become insync’s advocates within their organization.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities by securing an in-depth understanding of existing and new clients ongoing business challenges and needs.
- Lead all client meetings and presentations.
- Write and deliver proposals and capability presentations.
- Accurately capture sales process information in insync’s CRM system.
- Prepare and execute sales plan to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Clearly communicate BD team strategy, progress and work as part of a sales team that includes members from Business Development and Strategy team.
- Work effectively with Publicis Health counterparts to integrate and from insync’s business.
- Assist in other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of a four (4) year degree is required;
- Eight or more years’ experience supporting the selling of market research products/services is required;
- Demonstrated success in selling marketing research products and/or services; or, expertise and experience in the commercial operations of a pharmaceutical company.
- Strong interpersonal and client services skills. Ability to build successful relationships via oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach to meeting customer needs and strong problem-solving skills;
- Proactive and resourceful with ability to quickly solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/ time management skills, able to manage complex multiple priorities in high volume environment
- Strong computer skills with experience in Intranet Applications, Windows and other applicable HRIS software (PeopleSoft). Proficient with the applications of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate within a team-based working environment
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries.