Job Number: IN-000176
At insync, we are investigators of human behaviors. We look at what people do; why they do it; and what propels them along/holds them back in making changes and decisions. The decisions that humans make are complex: they are influenced by not only rational and emotional factors; they also are influenced by historical, cultural, psychological, and political factors as well.
Who we are:
- Brand Strategy and
- Deep Customer
- Behavioral Insights and Decision
- Strategic Brand
We facilitate a patient-centric viewpoint via 3 specialized areas: Insights. Consulting. Training.
insync is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health Global network.
The Field Coordinator is responsible for Method production, as well as providing support to the Project Management and Field teams. This role will be supporting both Insync and sister agency Verilogue.
- Responsible for the production of reflective journey documents.
- Responsible for managing the translations of documents related to our research methods.
- Responsible for consent form reconciliation and US panel management.
- Responsible for TDI scheduling which includes emailing/calling physicians and patients.
- Responsible for onboarding physicians to our platforms.
- Responsible for the production of research methods involving the complete cycle from beginning to end. Depending on the method, this might involve: creative briefing, set-up online systems, monitoring activity, privacy and operational
- Responsible for proactively communicating with cross-functional team members, outside vendors and respondents.
- Sets-up online systems and layout of documents and ensures the usability of the
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to
- College or University degree in applicable area
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs. Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite is an added bonus.
- Creative thinker who can work independently with limited supervision and
- Passionate self-starter who’s extremely comfortable in a fast-paced
- Great communication skills – written and
- Understanding of quantitative and analytic information and how that can be transformed into an easily understood visual for
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and Media Company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Insync is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Insync, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.