Senior Analyst, Business Development – Insync, Philadelphia
Who we are:
- Brand Strategy and Innovation
• Deep Customer Intimacy
• Behavioral Insights and Decision Making
• Strategic Brand Communications
We facilitate a patient-centric viewpoint via 3 specialized areas:
Insights. Consulting. Training.
Insync is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health Global network.
As a pivotal member of our sales team, the Senior Analyst, Business Development will provide support for all aspects of the sales process, ensuring accurate reporting and owning clients.
- Develop a customized and targeted outreach plan to generate meetings.
- Schedule a minimum of meetings and presentations with clients and prospects.
- Make follow up phone calls to clients and prospects.
- Draft proposals, create sales decks, case studies and other collateral material.
- Coordinate marketing communication for the Business Development team.
- Accurately capture sales process information in Insync’s CRM system.
- Draft and develop account plans and opportunity databases.
- Actively participate during face-to-face client meetings.
- Fully own one (1) client including prospect and pitch to close process.
- Assist in other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of a four (4) year degree is required;
- Two to three years’ experience supporting the selling of market research products/services is required;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry or specific health-related conditions is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and client services skills. Ability to interface at all levels by telephone to secure meetings with potential clients
- Ability to produce clear, concise writing for proposals and collateral;
- Proactive approach to meeting customer needs and strong problem-solving skills;
- Proactive and resourceful. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/ time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities in a high volume environment
- Strong computer skills with experience in Intranet Applications, Windows and other applicable HRIS software (PeopleSoft). Proficient with the applications of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate within a team-based working environment