Senior Project Manager
Job Number: IN-000175
At insync, we are investigators of human behaviors. We look at what people do; why they do it; and what propels them along/holds them back in making changes and decisions. The decisions that humans make are complex: they are influenced by not only rational and emotional factors; they also are influenced by historical, cultural, psychological, and political factors as well.
Who we are:
- Brand Strategy and Innovation.
- Deep Customer Intimacy.
- Behavioral Insights and Decision Making.
- Strategic Brand Communications.
We facilitate a patient-centric viewpoint via 3 specialized areas: Insights. Consulting. Training.
insync is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health Global network.
The Senior Project Manager effectively works on market research projects from start to finish, and ultimately responsible for the high quality fulfillment of deliverables. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
The Senior Project Manager drives the recruitment of participants (doctors, patients, nurses, etc.) nationally and globally according to project specifications. The Senior PM is resourceful, proactive and diligent in recruiting appropriate participants. The Senior Project Manager works almost independently with limited guidance from the PM-Team-Lead
- Manages project recruiting budgets, negotiate vendor terms and financials based on client requirements. Tracks recruiting POs and reconciles cost at completion of projects.
- Manages multiple vendors for global projects. Sources recruitment vendors, ensures all appropriate roles are filled in field work (moderators, translators, facilitators, etc.). Monitors recruitment process daily and communicates plans clearly and collaboratively.
- Builds relationships with recruiting vendors/clients as the day to day point of contact.
- Actively and proactively seeks to create relationships with new and high-quality suppliers for costing related bids. Searching for alternative tools and solutions (social media searches, web listings, support group engagements and contacting patients)
- Develops and manages project plans and schedules. Creates high quality project plans for assigned accounts with diligence and within turnaround time.
- Ensures that appropriate client and internal stakeholder expectations are managed. Handles rescheduling and communication of projects.
- Conducts weekly meetings with internal team members and following up next steps. Sets up weekly client calls to update our clients on current project status and next steps.
- Recognizes project quality and scope issues and alerting appropriate team members as potential issues arises. Proactively identifies opportunities to adjust processes for efficiencies and suggesting alternative solutions.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of company financial and operational policies.
- Contributes to accurate and thorough documentation of all records: status reports, audio-files, invoices, timelines, etc.
- Stays current with latest strategies, tools and terminologies used in project management worldwide so that he may also make adopt them to increase productivity.
- Minimum 4 year degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Project Management experience.
- Proactive and resourceful. Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities in highly collaborative & fast paced environment.
- Positive influence to others; demonstrates mature leadership and empathy in difficult situations
- Very good listener; writes in a clear, concise manner and can orally describe work; sought out as an active and productive participant.
- Able to work with limited supervision and takes ownership on assigned projects.
- Excellent knowledge of market research methodologies, markets and therapeutic areas.
- Highly skilled at keeping accurate and organized records of estimates and estimate revisions.
- Has a deep knowledge of country specific recruitment / method preferences.
- Significant knowledge of recruiting methodologies, markets and therapeutic area; gains knowledge of vendor inner workings and preferences.
- Has deep knowledge of client’s preferences (e.g. approval-tools / timelines, Fair Market Values, preferred vendors, processes etc.)
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of company financial and operating procedures and policies.
Insync is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Insync, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.