Job Number: IN-000172
Canada – Ontario – Toronto
At Insync, we are investigators of human behaviors. We look at what people do; why they do it; and what propels them along/holds them back in making changes and decisions. The decisions that humans make are complex: they are influenced by not only rational and emotional factors; they also are influenced by historical, cultural, psychological, and political factors as well.
Who we are:
• Brand Strategy and Innovation.
• Deep Customer Intimacy.
• Behavioral Insights and Decision Making.
• Strategic Brand Communications.
We facilitate a patient-centric viewpoint via 3 specialized areas:
Insights. Consulting. Training.
Insync is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health Global network.
As a pivotal member of our strategy team, the Director of Strategy is responsible for execution of project. The Director of Strategy combines client engagement leadership, strategic agility, and management responsibilities. Considered a leader by others, the Director of Strategy takes accountability for uncovering and delivering relevant insights and recommendations that deliver exquisite client experiences.
- Assists BD and VP of Healthcare strategy with BD activities as necessary including, proposal development and occasional presentation/pitch delivery.
- Can lead a broad range of proposal responses with success and proficiency.
- Point person for assigned project work on complex projects as determined by the company. Independently accountable for day-to-day project execution. May oversee and coach other members of strategy team on a given project dependent on size and complexity.
- Responsible for building and maintaining of client relationships on a given project to ensure exquisite execution.
- Leads the full range of offerings at Insync with proficiency and expertise. Is able to bring in, apply outside thinking, and consistently pull-through more complex marketing/design/innovation related ideas to create strategic impact for clients.
- Demonstrates ability to create repeat clients and to win with new clients.
- Keeps team informed of changes to ensure effective and efficient communication.
- Works with PM to identify budget and schedule issues. Ensures project is conducted according to client specifications.
- Leads brainstorm and collaboration meetings with excellence.
- Consistently innovates and brings in fresh new thinking and perspectives for project, BD, new offering and corporate initiatives.
- Takes the lead on internal initiatives.
- Strongly conversant in multiple therapeutic areas and can use case examples to explain thinking and perspectives.
- Writes and customizes discussion guides as per client requirements.
- Ensures that project is in compliance with client and industry guidelines.
- Ultimately accountable for all fieldwork and methods on a project. May have fieldwork and project support as necessary.
- Dives into research and data to obtain actionable insights and requires minimal supervision.
- Synthesizes insights in a moment, has POV and easily makes disparate connections.
- Creates final insight presentations and all other related deliverables for assigned projects.
- Assist in other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a four (4) year degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing strategy, qualitative market research, design thinking/ strategy, or management consulting.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare industry.
- Ability to synthesize insights in the moment, have a POV and make disparate connections easily.
- Advanced business writing and verbal presentation skills, including but not limited to: proper word choice, excellent grammar, suitable sentence construction and compelling narrative. Ability to produce clear, concise writing for proposals and collateral.
- Proactive and resourceful. Highly organized with exceptional prioritization and project/ time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities in highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits integrity and trust.
- Advanced interpersonal and client services skills. Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced in providing and receiving constructive feedback as well as mentoring others.
- Proactive approach to meeting customer needs and strong problem-solving skills.
- Travel required.
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries.
Insync is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Insync, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.